Applet is an efficient communication tool, but for us, applet is a marketing tool. Jinan website staff think that small programs want to provide value to users in the long run. Let's analyze it below.
1、小程序的微信支付基础量非常庞大 只要用户来了并留住了，就不愁赚不到钱。中国有10亿的微信用户，小程序的微信支付量非常庞大。 其实小程序的本质就是变现之战，流量加上变现，这样的商业模式才是完整的。 微信有很多流量，但它缺少如何把流量实现商业变现的环节，这就需要打造商业模式闭环。
1. The wechat payment base of small programs is very large. As long as users come and stay, they will not worry about making money. There are 1 billion wechat users in China, and the wechat payment volume of small programs is very large. In fact, the essence of small programs is the war of realization, and the business model of flow plus realization is complete. Wechat has a lot of traffic, but it lacks the link of how to realize commercial realization of traffic, so it needs to create a closed-loop business model.
流量加变现，完成整个闭环后，市场空间非常巨大。小程序的基础用户群已形成，小程序的用户习惯也已养成。 一线城市小程序是占19%，二线占25%，三线20%，四线36%，一线城市基本上是北上广深；三线跟四线城市总数已经超过了56%。 也就是说，小程序用户已经在三四线城市出现了下沉社交电商大玩家——拼多多，就是利用社交关系链迅速积累一两亿的小程序用户，实现用户裂变，这就是用户下沉的一个效应。 用户下沉完成后，小程序的潜力会打开一个新的窗口，新的视角，这是用户下沉的一个特征。
After the completion of the whole closed loop, the market space is very huge. The basic user group of the applet has been formed, and the user habits of the applet have been formed. The first tier cities account for 19%, the second tier cities account for 25%, the third tier cities account for 20%, and the fourth tier cities account for 36%. The first tier cities are basically Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou and Shenzhen; The total number of third tier and fourth tier cities has exceeded 56%. That is to say, the small program users have appeared in the third and fourth tier cities. Pinduoduo, a big player of social e-commerce, is to rapidly accumulate 100 million or 200 million small program users by using the social relationship chain to realize user fission. This is an effect of user sinking. After the user sinking is completed, the potential of the applet will open a new window and a new perspective, which is a feature of the user sinking.
2、小程序的行业特征 电商小程序应用多的，紧随其后的是智慧零售、餐饮、门店、美业、休闲娱乐。 也就是说，线下服务已经用到小程序，实现线上线下链接，正颠覆很多线下实体店行业。 小程序的流量问题可能要换一个视角，从线下流量开始，其实商户目标很明确，就是拉新。
2. Industry characteristics of small programs: e-commerce small programs are widely used, followed by smart retail, catering, stores, beauty industry, leisure and entertainment. In other words, offline services have already used small programs to realize online and offline links, which is subverting many offline physical store industries. The traffic problem of small programs may need a different perspective, starting from offline traffic. In fact, the merchant's goal is very clear, that is, to attract new customers.
Starting from the retention of offline traffic, we should retain offline traffic first, and then create a closed-loop transaction in combination with the business model. Then, through the fission of the social relationship chain unique to wechat small programs, we use the wechat user pool to continuously pull new ones. At this time, we have completed the next goal: closed loop. Secondly, the small program really helps them create a business closed loop.
In short, the operation of small programs is to create a closed-loop transaction from the retention of offline traffic, and then use the social relationship chain to pull new ones from the retention. This is the real place where small programs can be offline. For more information, you can visit our website http://www.jnzyjz.cn Follow and understand!